Thursday, August 11, 2011

How to Freeze Plantar Warts Safely During a Pregnancy

How to Freeze Plantar Warts Safely During a Pregnancy

Plantar warts are warts caused by the HPV virus that appear on the soles of the feet. They look similar to other viral warts in that they're white, bumpy and dry on top. Because they are pressed into the skin while walking, they can become quite painful. Plantar warts are relatively harmless, but highly contagious. The best way to get rid of them is by freezing them with liquid nitrogen, which is also the safest method for pregnant women. Freezing plantar warts while pregnant carries some slight risks (just as using any other kind of medication), but most pregnant women should be able to treat plantar warts as easily as they would if they weren't pregnant.

Instructions

    1

    Talk to your OB/GYN before having warts frozen or freezing them yourself with over-the-counter medications. She will know the risks, if any, associated with a medication and will advise you on whether the need to remove the wart outweighs the risks to your baby.

    2

    Avoid any kind of medication to treat plantar warts in the first 24 weeks of pregnancy. Any topically applied medications are absorbed into the skin and the developing fetus is most at-risk for developing birth defects in the first trimester.

    3

    Use over-the-counter wart freezing medications only in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy,. Because these contain dimethyl ether and propane, there may be some risks to the babies of pregnant and breast-feeding women, so be sure to check with your doctor first.

    4

    Have a doctor freeze the plantar wart with liquid nitrogen. Liquid nitrogen is the safest method for freezing a wart during a pregnancy and it's the most effective. You may have to have repeated treatments every 2 to 4 weeks to make sure the wart doesn't come back.

    5

    Have your partner or a friend apply over-the-counter wart freezing medication if you're in the last trimester of pregnancy. You might find it difficult to reach your foot over the bump, and you risk falling and hurting yourself or the baby.

3 comments:

  1. it"s obvious some patients with HPV are being enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus since 2015 until I was introduced by a blogger who also narrated her story online on how she was cured of HPV after using Dr ALUDA Herbal Medicine. This is a year and 2 weeks since I was delivered from HPV VIRUS. All thanks to God for using this Great herbalist to heal me. I have promised to keep tielling good things about Dr ALUDA. Please feel free to share Your problems with him and don’t forget to tell him I did refer you to Him. Thanks. Write him on mail Draludaharbalhome@gmail.com He deals with Alzheimer virus, Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Genital, warts, ALS, HBV, UTI, Virginal infection, Genital, Wart, HPV, Hepatitis A/B, Good luck, HSV, Pregnancy, Ex back. also visite his facebook page @ https://m.facebook.com/Dr-Aluda-107618078082125/?ref=bookmarks  

    you can reach me via mail: arnoldvanessa72@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Edaghonghon the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Edaghonghon write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Edaghonghon instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now dr.edaghonghonherbalhome@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2349056731866. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems. Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer ETC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Friends i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Dr Oso cured my Herpes virus that have been in body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my Herpes VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Dr Oso the powerful herbalist that cure Herpes INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from Herpes disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Dr Oso that can cure any disease #HIV/ #CANCER/ #HEPATITIS C ,#HERPES VIRUS, #ALS . you can contact him via: drosohaberhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348162084839

    HERE IS DR OSO SIT

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    you can also email me for more info about DR oso via jeneferalex123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete